viernes, 2 de noviembre de 2012

(AUDIO) UNDER HER SPELL, DESCARTE DE STRIPPED COVER BY MATT MORRIS

Escrita por Christina Aguilera y Matt Morris.  

UNDER HER SPELL (Christina Aguilera / Matt Morris) 

She swayed into the streets gracefully 
 Her body moved with the breeze to her own beat 
 And she caught the eye of many passersby 
 This beautiful creature of the night She lives between the shadows and the light
 You’re captured when you look into her eyes
 She makes every man believe that he’s the only one she needs to please 
 Counting every single one of them a conquest to achieve 
 This is the magic that she brings She says 
 CHORUS Caress me, come and take me I’ll fulfill your fantasies Give yourself to me (Let me seduce you, I’ll set you free 
 Then I will bring you down to your knees) 
 You’re tempting, quite enchanting 
 Love the way your mystery keeps intriguing me (All of the secrets she’ll never tell Once you have fallen under her spell) 
 Red sheets adorned her bed Lace and satin pillows, gold thread for hair 
 He shut his eyes and whispered in her ear 
 She quivered as he gently pulled her near 
 He softly ran his fingers through her hair
 And let his inhibitions disappear She was everything he wanted for a woman so it seemed
 A dream And he was everything she wanted for the moment in the heat 
 The passion made her sing And she said 
 CHORUS x2

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario